- Christopher Johnson - Mechanisms of seagrass die-back in Florida Bay (PhD)
- Emil JW Anthony - Root barriers to radial oxygen loss and salt intrusion (BSc)
- Johan Emil Kjær - Root barriers to radial oxygen in loss in wild rice (MSc)
- Juan Jimenez Serena - Root barriers to radial oxygen loss in Urochlora (PhD)
- Lucas Peralta - Root barriers to radial oxygen loss (PhD)
- Raheb Mahforouzi - Use of halophytes in desalination of irrigation water
- Sune Ringsing Nielsen - Past and present vegetation in softwater lakes (MSc)
- Trine LK Hansen - Root barriers to radial oxygen loss and water use (BSc)
Oliver Mørk with his huge experimental set-up aimed at testing the effect of partial (versus complete or waterlooged) submergence in wheat.
Daan Weits is working with the world's smallest oxygen microsensor. It was custom-built by Unisense to assess the oxygen partial pressure inside the shoot apical meristem of Arabidopsis seedlings.