Selected past student projects
- Anders Skipper - Flood tolerance of ancient wheat cultivars (MSc)
- Johan Emil Kjær - Toxicity of organic acids in crops (BSc) (see this blog-post)
- Jonatan Lund Hansen - Flood tolerance of spelt versus modern wheat (BSc)
- My Hemmeth Børjesen - Toxicity of organic acids in crops (BSc) (see this blog-post)
- Oliver Mørk - Tolerance of wheat to partial submergence (MSc) (see this blog-post)
- Sune Ringsing Nielsen - Flood tolerance of chickpea (BSc)
Sometimes our glass house area is completely occupied by plants that are part of exciting student projects. In this case, Anders Skipper has a large number of pots with wheat recovering from a waterlogging evet.