- Christopher Johnson - Mechanisms of seagrass die-back in Florida Bay (PhD)
- Christopher Steiness - aerobic and anerobic catabolism in roots (PUK)
- Johan Emil Kjær - Root barriers to radial oxygen in loss in wild rice (MSc)
- Lucas Peralta - Root barriers to radial oxygen loss (PhD)
- Raheb Mahforouzi - Use of halophytes in desalination of irrigation water
- Shuai Tong - Flood tolerance in wild relatives of Oryza (PhD)
- Zhiwei Song - Regulation of root adaptive traits during low soil oxygen (PhD)
Oliver Mørk with his huge experimental set-up aimed at testing the effect of partial (versus complete or waterlooged) submergence in wheat.
Daan Weits is working with the world's smallest oxygen microsensor. It was custom-built by Unisense to assess the oxygen partial pressure inside the shoot apical meristem of Arabidopsis seedlings.