- Asbjørn Hansen - Drought tolerance of African rice (BSc)
- Christopher Johnson - Mechanisms of seagrass die-back in Florida Bay (PhD)
- Christopher Steiness - Aerobic and anerobic catabolism in roots of chickpea (BSc)
- Line Dam Jessen - Gas film retention of wild rice during submergence (BSc)
- Lucas Peralta - Root barriers to radial oxygen loss (PhD)
- Mathilde M Bartholin - Gas film retention of wild rice during submergence (PUK)
- Max Stecher - Habitat analysis of wild species of rice – a GIS approach (MSc)
- Raheb Mahforouzi - Use of halophytes in desalination of irrigation water
- Shuai Tong - Flood tolerance in wild relatives of Oryza (PhD)
- Viggo K Bastegaard - Dimension effects of water retention in roots (Bsc)
- Zhiwei Song - The role of Oryza Longistaminata as donor for traits for salinity or drought tolerance (PhD)
Oliver Mørk with his huge experimental set-up aimed at testing the effect of partial (versus complete or waterlooged) submergence in wheat.
Shuai Tong is working with an oxygen microsensor to assess the permeance of a rice root to oxygen.